MARTIN C. GALAN
Recording/Live Sound Engineer/Producer
Marado Audio - 1987 - 1997 – Proprietor
Los Angeles Recording Workshop, Los Angeles, CA
Graduated with honors
Summary of qualifications
· Mixdown Engineer/Producer for "The Dawn"
Responsible for 6 albums.
Won Best Rock Recording in the Awit Awards 1992.
Received Gold Record Award for "Puno't Dulo" in 1993.
Produced jingles for San Miguel Beer.
· FOH Live Sound Engineer
The Dawn 1987 – 1994
- Three National Road Tours (12 cites/ tour)
- Wanchi Music Festival, Hong Kong,
- Miller Beer Guam Tour
Manilyn Reynes Luzon and Visayas Concert Tour 1991
Concert at the Park (selected foreign artists) 1988 - 1990
Puerto Real Evenings 1987 - 1989
Repertory Philippines Theater Season 1989
Repertory Philippines in Jakarta Indonesia 1989
· Audio Engineering Society (AES) since 1992
· Director AES Philippines Chapter
· Technical Guild For Entertainment (TGE), founding member and Member of the Board 1999 - 2001
· Institute for Audio & Acoustics - Director, Lecturer